The Library requests that academic staff submit module reading lists via the Reading List Service for next semester by Friday December 4th.
This will give us sufficient time to:
- review the reading list
- purchase available e-books
- purchase print copies of new books
- process the digitisation of requested chapters/articles
- check e-links
All reading lists must be created and published using the Reading List System. This enables us to process the reading lists efficiently and manage the volume of ordering and digitisation requests. It also ensures ease of access for students via the Blackboard module.
Academic staff new to the Reading List Service, may be particularly interested in the the following tutorials:
- Creating and Structuring a Reading List
- Adding Resources and Publishing your Reading List
- Requesting a Book Chapter for Digitisation (two chapter limit or 20% of a book for 2020/21)
10th November 2020