In order to expand access to core resources, the Library has taken out a one year subscription to Sage Catalyst, a major collection of Sage UK e-books. Sage Catalyst is a collection of 500 premium textbooks that covers a broad range of subject areas including:
- Business & Management
- Research Methods,
- Social Work & Sociology
- Media & Communication
- Psychology & Counselling
Sample titles include:
- Andy Field. Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics. Fifth ed., SAGE LTD, 2017.
- David Silverman. Interpreting Qualitative Data. Sixth ed., SAGE LTD, 2019.
- Jonathan Crawshaw. Human Resource Management Strategic and International Perspectives. Third ed., SAGE LTD, 2020.
- James W. Neuliep. Intercultural Communication A Contextual Approach. Eighth ed., SAGE Inc, 2020.
- Chatfield, Tom. Critical Thinking : Your Guide to Effective Argument, Successful Analysis & Independent Study. SAGE, 2018.