As scholars are increasingly looking for research on environmental issues and their impact on society, JSTOR is providing access to 12 Open Access journals on sustainability. These journals examine diverse topics such as conservation, ecology, population studies, transportation, and urban planning.
Below is a list and links to these Open Access journals on JSTOR. These titles are also available on the Library Catalogue.
- Cercetǎri practice și teoretice în Managementul Urban
- Conservation & Society
- Conservation Ecology
- Demographic Research
- Ecology and Society
- International Journal of the Commons
- Journal of Transport and Land Use
- Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering
- RCC Perspectives
- Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management
- Urbani Izziv