"Oxford Bibliographies in International Law is designed to provide authoritative guidance and help researchers filter through the proliferation of information sources to material that is reliable and directly relevant to their inquiries.
It will provide a trustworthy pathway through the thicket of information overload."
Each entry within the bibliography contains the following:
- Headings concisely identify the types of resources and key areas of scholarship
- Expert Commentary provides context and recommendations to guide users through the citations
- Citations provide a selective list of the best and most useful resources available
- Annotations indicate what is included in the work and how the resource will aid research
- Links to resources in and outside of your library's catalog
- Personalization features allow you to save, annotate, and share citations and searches