Journal of the Marine Biological Association UK (JMBA) is an international journal, publishing original research and reviews on all aspects of marine biology, to support the aims of the MBA.
The areas covered by JMBA include:
- Marine ecology, behaviour and fisheries
- Biodiversity and population studies of marine ecosystems, especially potential impacts of global warming, ocean acidification and climate change on ecosystem resilience
- Physiology, biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology of marine organisms, including microbiology, particularly related to the integrative ecophysiology of marine organisms
- Taxonomic syntheses, including molecular phylogenies
- Morphology, life history and developmental biology of marine organisms, especially model systems
- Chemical and physical oceanography, as directly relevant to marine biology
- Marine environmental health, and in particular its relationship to human health and well-being
This journal can be accessed via the library catalogue or directly via the link here.