The Gale Primary Sources Roadshow visits NUI, Galway on Wednesday 01 February 2017
from 1100-1500 in the Library Foyer.
Experts from Gale publishing will be available to provide one-to-one content advice and assistance for any of Gale's primary source collections that the Library subscribes to. Students, researchers and academic staff are welcome to drop by anytime.
The roadshow is a great chance to have an informal chat with product experts who can show you the best way to find primary sources for your essays, projects and dissertations as well as learn how to use powerful tools like term frequency. A wealth of historical materials to support your studies and research are only a few clicks away and this event is is a great, informal way to quickly learn how to find them and use them.
Full access to all the Gale primary source collections below are available via the Library catalogue:
- Archives Unbound *NEW*
- 17th-18th Century Burney Collection Newspapers
- British Library Newspapers, Part I: 1800-1900 *NEW*
- Conditions & Politics in Occupied Western Europe, 1940-1945
- Dublin Castle Records 1798-1926
- Economist Historical Archive
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO)
- Gale NewsVault
- Illustrated London News Historical Archive, 1842-2003
- Making of the Modern World
- Making of Modern Law
- State Papers Online
- Times Digital Archive
- Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive