Drop by to see what's on offer at the NUI Galway MakerSpace.
Where: MakerSpace, James Hardiman Library, NUI Galway
When: Tuesday, March 1st, 12:00
We will guide you through the software and hardware we have available in the space and answer any questions you might have.
We will look at
• 3D Printing – how it’s being used by staff and students
• The PC’s and what special software is available on them
• What’s a Raspberry Pi and what can people do with it?
• Some uses for an Arduino micro controller
• Meet our first little robot (if I can get it working by then)
We are also looking for your input into what serivces we should provide in the MakerSpace. It's your MakerSpace. This event is held in the NUI Galway MakerSpace located in the library.
Follow one of these links to let us know you are coming along -
This event will be repeated.