The Library and IT service desk staff are your first point of contact for queries relating to areas such as:
- User ID / Passwords – Campus, email and Library Accounts
- Software - The installation media for software is issued via the desk
- Book Loans – Issuing and Renewals
- Printing / Copying / Scanning
- Support for NUI Galway Email (Student & Staff)
- WiFi Access (NUIGWiFi / eduroam) Blackboard queries
- Training on how to use the Library
- Finding and using print and online information resources
- Information on Library and IT Services
All staff can phone 5777 for IT queries and 3399 for Library related queries.
Please refer to the Library and ISS websites for further information on all services offered.
Did you know you can log a ticket for either Library or IT services via the service desk ticketing system – http://servicedesk.nuigalway.ie?
Logging your own tickets directly into the system will result in a faster response time for you and ensures that the ticket gets routed to the correct person who can help.
Did you know that if you have purchased a new desktop or laptop and wish to get it connected to the campus network you now complete the node registration form online.
There is no need for you to bring the new unit or completed form to the service desk as you will be contacted directly by the ISS desktop services team.