Access to some Library services will be interrupted on Wednesday 30th July from 13:00 -21:00 to facilitate an Oracle Grid upgrade on the University’s Oracle production servers.
- Access to the catalogue will be as normal, but real-time item location information will be impaired for a time.
- No self-check facility for borrowing of items will be available
- Books may be returned via the book sorter
- Booking of Group study rooms will not be possible
- Placing of Hold requests will not be possible
- No online renewal or online fines payment facilities will be available.
If you have any queries about this maintenance activity, please contact the Service Desk firstname.lastname@example.org