In the run up to examinations in Semesters 1 and 2, the Library operates a Short Stay Zone on Floor 1. Seats cannot be reserved in this area and the 30 Minute Rule does not apply.
This is to ensure that students can get a study place in the library when they drop in between lectures or just for a short period of study at any time of the day.
Thursday, 16 December 2010
- Friday 17 Dec- Thursday 23 Dec -8.30-17.30
- Saturday 18 Dec & Sunday 19 Dec- CLOSED
- Friday 24 Dec- Tues 4 Jan- CLOSED
- Wednesday 5 Jan- Friday 7 Jan- 8.30-17.30
- Sat 8 Jan & Sun 9 Jan- CLOSED
BUT if you really must study then the Reading Room is open 8.00-23.00 over the Christmas period. It will be closed on 25 Dec, 26 Dec, and 1 Jan.
Saturday, 4 December 2010
The Library system is up and running again following a period of unavailability to (Saturday December 4th). The following services now working again:
- Online renewal
- Placing holds
Posted by James Hardiman Library at 12:31